Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Mojo Monday 103

It's been a few weeks since I did a Mojo sketch and the one today appealed to me so I thought I'd give it a go.

I whipped out all my scrap bits of paper and found one that I liked (the background) then used the flip side for the accents (dotty). The stamp and patterned paper are Kaisercraft, the white velvet ribbon is Kaszazz. The rectangle under the bird is blended with Shabby Shutters, Broken China and Faded Jeans T.H Distress ink, with a wash of blue and green Perfect Pearls over it, edged with Frost White Colorbox ink. The bird is embossed with Pearl TopBoss powder, inked with Broken China Distress ink, and highlighted with Blue Perfect Pearls (made up with water). The sentiment is from the Mini Messages set, stamped with Frost White Colorbox ink.

If I get time I may try this again later in the week with a different spin... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.