Thursday, September 24, 2009

5PQ019 - Cheeky Cards

I'm not exactly sure why these are called "cheeky cards" I think bright and cheery cards might have been a better title, but nevertheless, here they are.

These cards are really pretty, but not over the top pretty - you know how sometimes you get a bit carried away with adding lots of bits and pieces.

This workshop is a 5 Projects Quick workshop, which is designed to have the 5 projects completed in 90 minutes. Most, but not all of the 5PQ workshops are cards. This particular workshop is $20 per person, and I am teaching this in about a weeks time.

Why not get a group of your friends together for a FREE "make and take" or a workshop like the one above? I have a folder full of workshops you can choose from including card making, scrapbooking and off the page albums and craft ideas, using a whole heap of different products.

As I mentioned a week or more ago, Kaszazz now has a new product catalogue just released with lots of cool products in it (which I'm slowly getting around to playing with), so contact me to grab a copy, or check out the Kaszazz website to view it online in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.