Thursday, December 17, 2009

...like a headless chook

Well, so the expression goes, I seem to have been running around like a headless chook - here there and everywhere. It may not seem like I've done anything for a while but I have been working on my DT projects, making thank you gifts for Emily's kinder teachers, as well as doing some construction work around our house - which has involved pricing, sourcing and ordering all of the components which can be very time consuming. Some days I felt like I was on the phone or net all day... actually I was!
So, I don't have any new cards or layouts to show you... yet, but I thought I'd share a little about the January new release for Kaszazz.
I am having a product demonstration and a chance to look at all of the new release products - and order some too if you like. As a hint, the theme of the new release is "Romance" but you didn't hear it form me, ok?
So, write it in your diaries - Monday 18th January, 7:30pm @ my place. No cost involved. Please email me if you would like to attend, and let me know numbers (you are welcome to bring a friend) but I will have to limit numbers to 12 so that everyone can have a play with the products. You never know, I may even have a product giveaway on the night!
email : rachel.witthaus@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.