Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year, New Catalogue, New Colour!

Kaszazz have just announced that they are releasing a new catalogue for the new year, which contains all of the price adjustments that occurred in October - and a few more. Don't you love it when your money goes even further?
Anyhow, the cover of the new catalogue is now pink, not blue, so I have changed my background to match.
I can't wait to get my hands on a hard copy of the new catalogue - but until then you can view it online via the Kaszazz website HERE.
Also don't forget about the new release happening in just over 2 weeks time! I still have places available so let me know if you are attending.
Let's hope 2010 is the year to get papercrafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.