Thursday, January 20, 2011

Typo

On my shopping expedition the other day I noticed a new shop had opened locally called Typo.  Think Smiggle but in more of a fashionista, olde-world, grown up way.  I walked into the shop, drooled over everything and walked out again... I couldn't decide what out of everything I wanted the most.  I can tell this place will be feeding my stationery addiction.
They do have a website so you can see some of their products.  From the looks of it they are affiliated with Borders and Cotton On.
On my wishlist at the moment is some of these bulldog clips that have urgent, file, etc. written on them (see #20), these nested frames (see #16), and some of these letters in our initials (see #17).
I think I will be returning very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.