Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mailout

If you are visiting my blog and you are not on my monthly email list, please email me with your name and email address.
Every month I send out an email with any specials, promotions, new product releases, and dates to remember. Make sure you don't miss out!
As you will notice, there is no scheduled workshops for the month of December. I figured that most people will be pretty busy with the holidays approaching, so if you do have some spare time let me know and I can organise one for you.
Also, don't forget pressies for all your wonderful family and friends - I can make up a scrapbooking or cardmaking pack to suit your taste/budget or you can choose one of the quick kits from the catalogue (pages 3 - 16) prices start from a low $11.50 for a Surprise Box kit (page 4-5) which are always very popular. There are heaps of designs and colours to choose from and you could make one, or give it as a project kit... or just keep it yourself!
I am in the process of doing a comparison of Embossing Mediums, so keep a lookout for my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.