Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Mojo 111

I decided to get creative and do a card for this week's MojoMonday challenge.

I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the dark blue background (Bahama coloured Bazzill) which I then rubbed with the Ice Blue Colorbox chalk ink to highlight the raised bits. I stamped the cute little bear image with Chocolate Ancient Page then used the Lyra watercolour crayons with an Aquabrush to colour it in. Some extra daisy stamps put together to make the flower at the top, some ribbon tied around the middle and finished with some rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card I love your embossed background and the teddy is adorable! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! Love how you added the chalk ink. You did a beautiful job on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.