Friday, April 30, 2010

A sad day...

Unfortunately this is my last post as one of the Design Team members at Sketches! {by Tamara}.  It has been a great 4 months and the sketches and challenges have all been great.  I wish Tamara all the best, and I shall be following her blog in the future :)
This week being the last of the month is a Journalling Challenge.  The challenge set was to : Make a layout about the 5 things (material items) you can not live without.  For example:  Coffee, Laptop, Hairspray, low-riding jeans, mascara, ect.


Here are my 5 things:


Materials: Butter SB Essentials Cardstock (Kaszazz), Black Bazzill, A5 white cardstock (Kaszazz)  Kaisercraft pp, Scrapbooking Memories free digi alphabet (May 09), 44mm Circle and Super Scallop punches (Kaszazz), Moonlight Smooch, Stripe Background Stamp (Kaszazz), Yellow Cadmium Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink, Signo white gel pen, Black Permaball pen.

Those who know me will already know that I don't care much for make-up or fashion.  It took me a while to come up with my 5 things - considering I couldn't include family, etc.  I literally had to search the house thinking about things I couldn't do without... but I think I could pretty much go without all of my material possessions if I had to.
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)  Check out the Sketches! blog to see what the other DT members consider their Top 5!
Also, don't forget about the new Kaszazz release next month - if you are in Melbourne, Australia, and would like to check it out, email me at the address at the top.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.