Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Off The Page

I thought I would share with you a cute little album I made for a friend of mine.  I got the instructions from SplitCoastStampers in a tutorial by Beate Johns and they call it a Squash Book.  I had seen one a few years ago that a teacher friend of mine had made and I had always wanted to get around to making one, so when I came across the instructions I had no excuse!

This is what it looks like closed:

Here is one side opened:

And the other side opened:
All materials from Kaszazz.

It folds up something like an accordion, and you can flip through it without stretching it right out.  Apologies for the bad lighting - it is all black and white but the photos are showing some variations.

Now for a sneak peek.  This one is not quite finished yet - the project is made but it still needs a lot of embellishing:

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.