Saturday, June 05, 2010

New Funky Blooms Stamps


This is a demo card we made at the new product release I held 2 weeks ago using the new release stamps.  The background is done with the new Vine stamp stamped with Perfect Medium and brushed with Perfect Pearls, then the main focal rectangle was blended with distress inks, then embossed with white embossing powder and the new Four Flowers stamp.  This was then spritzed with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch and stamped with the sentiment, then the butterflies from the new Doodle Design Bugs set were stamped and punched and sprayed with more shimmer sprays and attached using Magic Mount (3D foam).  All products used are available from Kaszazz (via me of course ;) ).
I love the fact that one of the new butterflies (used above) from the set fits the butterfly super punch perfectly!  No need to fussy cut my butterflies :)



Volunteers Needed!!!
I still need 5 people to trial my new handmade pins before I start up selling them.  I will need feedback as to what you like about it, what you aren't that fond of, and a picture of how you use the pin you are sent, that I can then use on the new blog (page, card or other project).  The feedback will need to be emailed to me by the end of the month, which should give you at least 2 weeks to use the pin and take a picture - just bear this in mind if you are applying.   If you are interested in getting one free to trial, email me at rachel.witthaus@gmail.com with your name and address so I can send it to you.  Feel free to share this with anyone you think may be interested.  First 5 to apply only.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your pins over on Gail's blog - wow, they are so beautiful. And aren't you marketing it so smartly too !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.