Yes, here is take 3 of the photo, turned into a sketch, which became a card.
I blended some of the Tim Holtz distress ink in Victorian Velvet around the card base before adhering the bits and pieces. Sadly, that is the last of that patterned paper. I used the rest of it to complete our wedding album. Shock horror - it only took 7 years (next month)! I started the album way, way back in the days after I discovered scrapbooking, which was almost 6 years ago. It is done in the 'old skool' CM style - with a paper strip down the side of the page, the photos and a title. I actually like it for the wedding album - each page is plain black with a few accent colours. The only problem is that my style has changed SO much, I found it hard to make it look right. I guess that's what I get for not getting the last of those negatives printed and put in the album. Well, it's done, and yes the paper is gone... I nearly feel relieved that piece of paper it isn't in my stash any more. Like it has grown up and found a new home :)