Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Etch-a-sketch take 3

Yes, here is take 3 of the photo, turned into a sketch, which became a card.


I blended some of the Tim Holtz distress ink in Victorian Velvet around the card base before adhering the bits and pieces.  Sadly, that is the last of that patterned paper.  I used the rest of it to complete our wedding album.  Shock horror - it only took 7 years (next month)!  I started the album way, way back in the days after I discovered scrapbooking, which was almost 6 years ago.  It is done in the 'old skool' CM style - with a paper strip down the side of the page, the photos and a title.  I actually like it for the wedding album - each page is plain black with a few accent colours.  The only problem is that my style has changed SO much, I found it hard to make it look right.  I guess that's what I get for not getting the last of those negatives printed and put in the album.  Well, it's done, and yes the paper is gone... I nearly feel relieved that piece of paper it isn't in my stash any more.  Like it has grown up and found a new home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.