And here is what I turned it into:
I used an ivory card base, with some gorgeous flocked patterned paper from Sullivans, that I have been hoarding (A.K.A had for years). It was one of those pieces of paper that was just too pretty to cut... well, I did it! There was a moment of hesitation when I made the first cut, but there was no looking back. I blended some Tim Holtz distress inks in Walnut Stain and Victorian Velvet over some extra ivory cardstock and cut out 2 circles, which I then ran the edge distresser around (just once in the same direction, to give it a rough look without fraying it), and re-inked the edges where the card was exposed. I chose those colours to try and match with the patterned paper. Finished with a ribbon bow and some small pink pearls.