Thursday, July 30, 2009

Introducing Kaszazz!

You may or may not have heard of a great Aussie company that sells and demonstrates craft products. It used to be known as Crafty Kids, but has changed it's name and is now called Kaszazz. I've seen the advertisements in SM magazine for ages - always inside the front cover... and I finally (after much debating) signed up. I was tossing up between Stampin' Up! and Kaszazz, but decided that Kaszazz was more my style because they have a whole heap of scrapbooking products as well as cards, stamps, inks, chalks and embellishments... their catalogue is 176 pages long - full of gorgeous craft products and ideas. I can't wait to get my hands on their mini albums! They always make great gifts full of photos for the grannies and rellies, or make a blank one as a gift for teachers, colleagues, friends, etc.


So, I've sent off my application, and have been given my login details and Consultant ID number, so now I just have to wait for the postie to deliver the goodies!!


Check out their website - which includes an online interactive catalogue of their products, or email me for a hard copy of their catalogue to either buy or borrow. http://www.kaszazz.com/


The exciting news is I am having my Kaszazz launch on Saturday the 22nd August, 2pm at my place in Werribee, so if you are at all interested please email me to let me know of your attendance: rachel.witthaus@gmail.com. It will be a "make and take" so come along and make a gorgeous and simple card and have some great afternoon tea and a laugh - with absolutely no obligation to buy anything... I know, I've been to umpteen tupperware, underwear, scrapbooking, card making, etc, etc demos and I always feel bad if I don't buy something (although very rarely will I not buy something... I'm a girl!) - but seriously it's more about getting myself some exposure and see where it leads. The more the merrier!


I will also be holding regular workshops at my place, some will be a Kaszazz product - like making a brag book, or embellished photo frame as featured in the product catalogue, and others will just involve bringing your own projects and using my (very varied) scrapbooking, cardmaking and craft tools - such as the cuttlebug, stamps, inks, embossing powders and heat gun. They may be mornings, afternoons, evenings, or weekends to try and mix it up a bit.


Also, don't forget that I will be hosting a Stampin' Up! Workshop at my place on Saturday the 15th August which will be run by Kylie Jo. Check out her blog at http://kyliebertucci.blogspot.com/. Again, email me if you would like to attend :)


I look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a surprise, looking forward to seeing the catalogue!! I haven't heard of them so you will be educating me on them. Will try really hard to make in on the 22nd but I will have to be organised as we fly out to the international convention the next day!!
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel, that sounds really great! Im interested in buying a copy of the catalogue off you actually cause i've heard its a good brand & like you i've seen some of the products in the mags. here's my email address calientebec@gmail.com let me know how much & i'll transfer money into your account. I'd really love to come to your launch night but i've got visitors that weekend so wont be able to :( Looking forward to seeing your creations! Love Bec X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.