Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sketch 96

I thought I'd check out the Mojo Monday sketch this week, and seeing as I'd just used my CM circle cutters and they were still sitting out on my very messy desk I thought I should give it a go while I was in the mood (and the kids weren't wanting me).
So this is what I came up with.
It's only small (approx 3 x 3 inch) but it's easy to fill a small card when it's a fairly plain design (see http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ for the sketch). The base is Vanilla cardstock and I used Almost Amethyst card and ink. The stamps are Kaisercraft (those ones I said I really liked but haven't really used). Embellishments are some recycled gift-wrap ribbon and Kaisercraft pearls and rhinestones. I think if I did this same card again I would clear emboss the butterfly image to give it a bit more shine. It would probably also look good done in black and white with a black or gold embossed butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. Thats gorgeous! Really like the butterfly. Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.