Monday, August 10, 2009

2009 Workshop/Crop Schedule

As you can see I have the dates (with one to be confirmed) for the Workshops or Open Craft Crops that will be held at my house.
So, what are they?
The first will be the Recipe Box Gift Set on 12th September.
This Workshop will produce a papercraft recipe box with recipe cards and jar labels. Suitable for beginners.
The Workshop to be held on the 24th September is a Rollagraph note set cards.
This Workshop will produce a set of 5 cards with matching envelopes in a box. This workshop uses heat embossing techniques. Suitable for beginners.
The Workshop on 2nd October is for an Ebony and Ivory Adore Frame.
This Workshop produces a frame suitable for a special occasion photo such as a wedding, family portrait, etc. Suitable for beginners.
The Workshop to be held on 17th October is for a Bella Pocketbook and Cards.
This Workshop teaches 3 cards with matching envelopes, with a pocket holder for the cards and envelopes. Suitable for beginners.
The Workshop on 7th November is for an Ooh La La Daisy Journal.
This Workshop produces a hard cover journal/autograph book. Suitable for beginners/beyond beginners.
Open Craft Crops will involve bringing along your papercraft projects and using my tools. I will not supply materials, but I may have some available to purchase on the day, or you can let me know when you book so I can order them in time for you.
See the Schedule for times and prices.
Book in now to avoid disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.