Monday, August 24, 2009

We have lift-off!

Saturday was my launch for Kaszazz. I was quite nervous, but come 2pm I was more excited than nervous. I was so happy to show everyone the awesome stuff!
I ended up with 8 people that attended, so a nice number really. I think the hardest part will be getting out into the community because quite a few of my friends and I have friends in common too - so I need to broaden out.
I will hopefully be attending a Fundraiser in Werribee where I will have a stall so I'm hoping that will help with more contacts, and I'm going to look at getting a stall at the local market.
I hope everyone had a great day - I certainly did!
Now I'm off to put in my order and buy some more yummy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.