Monday, August 24, 2009

Lots to share

With some of the offcuts from putting my workshop displays together I came up with a Wedding Card using the Ebony and Ivory papers and stamp set with the Fancy Flourish. It was quite simple to make and I think it's quite effective.
I also tried some black embossing for the next wedding card, but I'm not sure that I like it. It uses the Fancy Flourish (in the new release catalogue) and the heart is from the Stampin' Up.
Then, I spent today in the most awesome craft room (so jealous) creating a demo page using my newest favourite product - distress inks. I guess I can thank Kym for me now purchasing 5 more distress inks, and Perfect Pearls, and MiniMisters, and the ink blending tool... but they are sooo cool!
Check out the effect page Kym came up with and kindly shared with us. My page isn't yet finished but these effects are too amazing not to share now.

I can't wait for my order to arrive so I can play around with these colours again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.