Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sketches! Challenge #108

Welcome to another Wednesday, which means it's Sketches! {by Tamara} day! This week's challenge is a journalling challenge: "journal about an interesting characteristic or trait of someone you love".
As soon as I saw this challenge I knew I wanted to do a page about how Emily and Sophie both suck the same fingers.



Just because it's a journalling challenge I thought I should share the journalling:


Everyone comments how unusual it is that Sophie sucks those 2 fingers, but I find it even more amazing that Emily used to suck the exact same 2 fingers when she was a baby/toddler. It must be genetic because what are the chances?!
As always I love reading comments (don't we all), and there is some great inspiration from the DT on the Sketches! blog - and leave a link to your journalling challenge page :)
Happy crafting!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.