Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am now going to be officially broke :(

But I'm so excited!!! Kaszazz consultants just received an email from headquarters saying they have received their shipment of May release products early - and it just happens to include ALL of the NEW Tim Holtz Distress Ink colours.  These are available to order now for just $11.95 per ink pad and $9.50 per refill bottle.  I already have Wild Honey, Victorian Velvet, Pumice Stone and Stormy Sky on my list.  The bad part is there is no official pictures yet (you can find them on the Ranger website though) but they will be in the new product flyer in May.  There is also a new paper trimmer with different interchangeable blades to cut other than a straight line.

There are more Smooch colours (yes, I am now converted and I LOVE the Spritz), new Design Adhesives designs, and some more Colorbox Chalk ink colours (another favourite of mine). Oh, and the other pre-releases of the new SB Essentials cardstock colours, the new corner rounder and the scallop border punch (which has sold out until further notice).


A great way to earn these products FREE is to host a FREE Make and Take or 2hr Workshop.  You could also host a Catalogue Party (I send you the catalogues, order forms etc and you pass it around friends, family, colleagues etc) and get all the benefits of hosting a demonstration (any HOST gifts that apply + 10% of all sales over $100 for you to spend as you like on any products - including all the new ones!) plus because I'm feeling excited I'll throw in a nice gift for you too.
Any Questions, Orders or Bookings welcome: rachel.witthaus@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.