Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sketches! Challenge #112

Welcome to another Wednesday, and what a great challenge it is today!  I loved this one :)
The Journalling Challenge was set by Anita and her instructions were:
*Create a layout with Journaling that lists 10 reasons why you feel lucky.

I don't believe in "luck" as such, so I thought I would try and come up with a different word for each of my 10 reasons to explain how I felt - but all reflecting the fact that I feel "lucky" to be me :)
Lucky-Blissful-Fortunate-Thankful-Humbled-Relieved-Grateful-Privileged-Glad-Happy

Materials: Java Bazzill, Sand SB cardstock, Kasiercraft pp, My Memories assorted chipboard, Adirondack paint dabbers (mushroom and snow cap), cuttlebug die (for the numbers), Creative Memories stencil (for the lines), staples.

I used a Page-Maps sketch design from Feb 2010 for this page which was a 8 1/2 x 11 sketch that I just stretched to 12x12. 
Check out the other awesome layouts from the DT here and share yours too :)
By the way, Tamara is posting her new Design Team request soon, so keep an eye out for that if you are interested!

P.S:  You may have seen that I have listed some items from my Kaszazz Stockbox for sale.  I really need to clear it out in time for the upcoming release in May - so get your hands on some awesome products/packs by clicking the Buy It Now tab at the top.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed in these.  And I will post it at a flat rate of $5 Australia Wide (regardless of if it's one item or all of it!) or enquire for Overseas postage price.  I will be adding pictures to each listing shortly :)

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout, Rachel! I love the focus on the photo and the journaling with just a little extra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.