Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chaos in the Haus

Firstly, I'm sorry for the neglect of my blogging.  I really didn't think I was a particularly 'scheduled' person, but with school holidays at the moment, miss 5 having a sleepover at her grandparents', running around doing the once-in-a-blue-moon errands that normally get pushed aside, having both girls home all day long (accompanied by numerous screams and crying episodes), our TTD (see last post) and completing a monthly 8-card challenge, I haven't got as much time to craft as I would have liked.  I've come to appreciate routine!
When I received my new product order I just wanted to jump right in and get creative with those gorgeous new stamps, but I had other commitments and I rather responsibly (very not like me) have put them aside... until today!  My house is a complete disaster zone (with 2 kids home all day), the kids are driving me mental and will at some point likely need to be taken out to run amok but I will make time to make at least one card, and if all goes well, maybe even a layout!  Ok, so maybe completing a layout is dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.