Monday, September 20, 2010

The Wrap Up

... from the Kaszazz Team Training Day, which was held across the country this weekend.

1. The long awaited Die Cut Machine was released - the Bellish! Ezy-Press.  The Ezy-Press is a manual die cut machine that will fit an A4 page through it.  It uses dies to cut and plates to emboss, and comes with all the pads you need to use both the Ezy-Press dies/plates as well as some of the other brands such as Sizzix Sizzlits and Cuttlebug dies.
The Embossing and Cutting plates/dies are sold separately and both the machine and the accessories are exclusive to Kaszazz.
Here is a YouTube video to give you a bit of a demo:



2. The SB Foundations Range of Papers. This release is the best one I've seen yet - it has been well thought out, and the designs are gorgeous.  The papers lend themselves to vintage elegance with the Emily Rose and Lilly May papers, while the Cyan Jade and the Jordan Belle make great baby themed projects.  I really love the muted colours - very timeless!



3. Coloured Rub-ons.  I have never been a fan of rub-ons, I've always had issues with them sticking to the backing sheet or not transferring properly... until about a month ago when I tried the standard Kaszazz rub-ons (fully expecting the same as my previous experiences) and was amazed.  The regular rub-ons are really good quality and transfer so easily - I'm converted!  Now, Kaszazz have released 4 designs in COLOUR - and they are awesome!  The designs are identical to some of the stamps so everything is coordinated (love it!!).



4. The Stamps.  Need I say more... I love stamps, and these are just the best!  The first 7 pages (yes, 7 pages of stamps) are baby themed - with images and sentiments that are brilliant - including messages/verses you can stamp inside the card.  The next 5 pages are themed more towards girls - friends, little girls, etc.  Then the next 6 pages are the pre-released Christmas stamps.  I am so happy that Kaszazz now has a baby range!

5. The Accessories.  All of the new ribbons are now featured in the Sep10 New Product Flier, along with a "Pewter" Embellishment kit (which looks silver to me), baby charms, new shaped sticky bling (brackets, borders, hearts and stars), the White Share and Tell album (adding to the Black and Brown), 2 exclusive Rollagraph wheels that match exactly to the stamps, a paper piercer (finally!) and some new scissors to cut the rubber stamp sets.

If you would like to see the full flier, click HERE.

I will be putting in my order tomorrow, so if you would like me to add anything just email me at: rachel.witthaus@gmail.com
I am also holding a FREE Make and Take at my place on Friday 1st October - 7pm.  Email me if you'd like to come along and sample some of the new products in person - I guarantee you will be impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.