Saturday, July 24, 2010

Clean and Simple multi-use card

I'm sure I'm not the only one that comes across a card, page, artwork, anything really and you just exclaim "I love it!".  I had one of those moments when I saw this card on the Sketch'n'Color blog here.  The blog is in German I think, but craft speaks all languages!
I just had to copy it, and here is what I came up with:


All materials from Kaszazz except the ribbon (Celebrations) and bling (Kaisercraft).
The Bazzill paper has come out quite dark in the photo - it isn't quite as dark IRL.  It has been stamped with the Fancy Flourish using Perfect Medium.  This is a great technique to get a tone-on-tone watermark look when stamping - you always have the right ink colour!  This is the first time I have used this sentiment from the Mini Messages Devotion.  It just never appealed to me before, but on thinking about it it could be used for Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary or any other "special day", making this a multi-use card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.