Monday, July 05, 2010

Haus Designs is Officially Here!

After much headache between Blogger and PayPal, the Haus Designs blog is up and running.  On the blog you can view and purchase the pins (which is the cheapest way if you want to buy them), and there is a gallery of the projects I've received from my trial.
Because I was having limited success with the blog I have also set up an Etsy store to sell them, but because the prices are $US you will end up paying more for them.
My favourite pins are the Deluxe Swarovski Crystal pins - like this:
In the light they just sparkle! 

 My second favourites would have to be the Value Pearl Pins - like this:


They are a bit smaller than the large crystal pins, but they are so pretty - and are great value.

Keep your eye out for more projects featuring these pins and there may be a giveaway or competition or 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.