Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kaszazz Creative Challenge - March

My Kaszazz Team Leader Kym, organised a group of us consultants to be a part of a Kaszazz Creative Challenge.  Each month we pay $20 and get a kit with featured products, and using those featured products we create a set of identical samples based on the number in our group (I have been making 10).  We are allowed to use any current Kaszazz products in addition to those provided in the kit.  Once we have done our samples we return them and get one of our own + all the other participants back, meaning we get 10 different samples using the same featured product.  This is a great way as a consultant to have a range of projects to show people how to use the products.  Another great part is that each of the cards is made to fit inside the Pebbles inc. 6x4 page protectors, so we can display them in an album.
The challenge kicked off in the month of March, and the featured product was Smooch Spritz.  "Glimmer mists" and "shimmer sprays" are all the rage at the moment so when Kaszazz introduced Smooch Spritz to the catalogue we were quite excited.  Essentially it is a pearlised/metallic spray that comes in a variety of colours.  You can use it at a distance as a mist, spray it closer to get more blotchy, ink splotches or even paint with it.
The colour I was given in my kit was Vanilla Shimmer - I LOVE it!!!



I used it as a spray on the background and the flower as well as to paint the centre of each butterfly.  The blue Bazzill cardstock was a shimmer cardstock so it was already shiny.

My only complaint with the Smooch Spritz is that it doesn't last very long :(  I used about 3/4 of the bottle on my samples alone), but the effect is awesome and well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share a thought with me.